Wednesday 21 October 2015

Somewhat excited


today to be entering my first challenge with this card. I was going for sunny day and beach huts but picked up the wrong ink and instead of a beautiful blue sky ended up with grey stormy clouds. 
I just love the 'be beautiful, be yourself' which I decided on for a friend who is struggling at the moment.

The challenge is don't be blue at http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-300-dont-be-blue.html and its going to be the first time I've posted a card anywhere apart from my own page (which doesn't actually have viewers) 


Wish me luck.
❤️💛💚💜💙

2 comments:

  1. I think this card is absolutely fabulous, the colours work so well together. I love the way that you've just picked out one beach hut to colour in pink and the sentiment is perfect for the card. I'm sure that your friend will appreciate the card and the time that you've taken to make it, I know I would. I'm off now to play with the snowflake dies that I bought from you earlier today but I look forward to seeing more of your card creations soon. I'm really pleased that you've found your mojo again and it was lovely to meet you. Kindest regards, Sandma :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness, you're the first comment on my blog (smiling like the Cheshire Cat)
      Lovely to meet you too :)

      Delete