Saturday 7 November 2015

Nothing to report

this week has been a very busy time, three days at work (not that I'm complaining) two days with one of my beautiful grandsons whilst mummy and daddy work (time that I treasure) one day cleaning the house (was in dire need) and yesterday having a wonderful lunch for two dear friends birthdays (indulgent to say the least).
I have however had time to play with some paper and following a post on a friends blog I made my first Finnish star and then found an easy but very folds origami star to make. 




Will post links when I get a minute as I'm rushing to go yo the post office before I go to my lovely job selling beautiful papers and pens and generally having an enjoyable time. 

Hope to be back in abundance next week due to lack of babysitting duties 😢😄
Take care Janet xxx

1 comment:

  1. It really feels good to find an idea blog post such as this, nice articles. 

    ReplyDelete