Friday 10 June 2011

Damp washing

Oh dear, up bright and early, hanging out the washing in the sun and then the minute I got back indoors the rain started. I am now sat in the middle of a chinese laundry as I try to dry off the damp washing.

As promised yesterday, this is Dylan . . . . . how cute is he?


Quite a reasonable day today (if I do say so myself) with all my chores finished and a pedicure from my kind friend Claire.  My house looks lovely and my feet feel so smooth and refreshed.

Colin has gone to work and the girls are either out or at work so Im all alone in the house tonight, giving me time to show off my new T R mini album. 
Im pleased with it but I didnt manage to set the date on the camera so these pictures all have the wrong date . . . . . not too important really though in the grand scheme of things :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment