Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Fathers Day

to my Dad and my hubby.  Hope its a relaxing day for them both.

Gammon for lunch today with roast potatoes . . . . . YUMMIII

Been a long strange week but the weekend has flown by, havent seen the girls as Katie is camping as part of her Duke of Edinburgh award with the Army cadets and Jade and Chelsea have been doing the usual teenage girl stuff which revolves around shops and pubs.  Its lovely that Jade and Chelsea go out together and are there for each other, even though they bicker sometimes :os

Had company last night, Cheryl and Carol called and as much as I was cheered up I did have a few tears, feeling so out of the loop now after almost 3 months at home.  Need to be better to go back to work but I also need to go back to work to be better - round and round I go in ever decreasing circles.

Anyway, must stop feeling sorry for myself, lunch to prepare for the two important men in my life.

Happy Sunday x

No comments:

Post a Comment