Thursday 23 June 2011

What a funny old week !

Its been a very strange week - not the best Ive ever had, Doctors Monday, blood test Tuesday, my youngest has had a few problems at school and the rest of the week has been a bit of a blur really.

Had 2 pedicures today, one done by Claire with a parafin wax and my nails buffed then I stopped and had a second treatment, exfoliation and nails painted by one of the students.  My nails look beautiful now :o)

Went out for dinner with the hubby and friedns to a quiet local pub and had a bacon and cheese burger with homemade chips and tipsy apple crumble with custard . . . . . so full when I came home but happy.

Feeling a bit blue tonight but it will pass.  Have another mini album on the go - finished the wedding album and forgot to take pictures before it went so will have to try and remember to take pictures of this one.

Look after yourselves and your loved ones x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment