Tuesday 28 June 2011

On the up

Feeling so much brighter these last few days :o)

BBQ'd Sunday fro the family and had a lovely afternoon. On Monday helped Colin cut the lawns and generally tidy up the garden and my old 'BOSS' was passing and saw me so she called for coffe, which was a bit odd to say the least as she was my teacher when I was 12 then the Head of the school I work at untill 2 years ago.  I was brought up to have a great respect for people in authority and the whole situation seemed a bit strange to say the least.  It was lovely though to catch up.

I took Cheslea and dropped her at her optician appointment then I actually went to two shops that sell crafty stuff until Chelsea was ready to go home. She picked some red or dead glasses and they certainly stand out in a crowd.

My freind Jax visited A&E and has a broken bone which resulted in  a bright pink pot, Chelsea reversed her car into a minibus which resulted in a very dented Ka and a tearful Chelsea and Katie actually tidies up her room which resulted in a happy mum and dad.

Important meeting tomorrow so better try and get some sleep.  Sweet dreams x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment