Saturday 11 June 2011

Not a bad day at all

I had a visit from my lovely friend Louise last night and we chatted for a couple of hours, drank tea and enjoyed each others company.  To have good friends is a true blessing x x x

Today Chelsea dared me to go to town with her, just the one shop so off we went.  Took my little sis for moral support too and off we went.  Found a tub of little paper clips in the shape of hands, feet, bones and hearts and some wage envelopes which I am going to try and use for a small envelope mini album or something similar.

Colin and Jade working tonight and Chelsea painting Halifax red so just me and my bubba playing on our laptops and watching the tele.

Today has been a good day and Ive smiled a lot, always makes me happy to be with the family :o)

Love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment